Wednesday, August 27, 2014

BeadFest LOOT!

You all know this past weekend was BeadFest.  So I thought I would share a bit of what I love about it with you.

First these ladies!

From left to right Karen, Melissa, Sue, Diana, Lesley (front) me, (back) Linda, (front) Jennifer, (back) Jenny!


Yep some of our lovely members and even Lesley hopped the pond to join us!

There was tons of fun and shopping to be had and I know you want to see the eye candy I brought back with me.  Now you will see most of my loot comes from the members of this blog and that is because I not only love the ladies I love love love what they create and to see it all in person is unbelievable!




I loved being able to look at all of Lesley's goodies up close.  That is one of the best parts of Beadfest. She is still on holiday here in the states and I hope she loves the rest of her trip.



Lesley was kind enough to bring over these lovelies I wanted from Caroline.  Oh Oh OH I was more than thrilled to finally touch all of these!

Upper Left is a gorgeous flower donut from Diana which I totally drool over and already have a plan for.  Upper right is Karen's tribal bird that rocks my world and is sending me on a really cool inspirational journey.  The bunny oh the bunny is from Jenny. Every time I look at it am smile!



Now I have to tell you these have been in my wish list FOREVER!  I am in love with Genea's glass.  She makes the coolest beads in such awesome colors you have to check it out.

What can I say about Heather's beads?  Only that I am in love with them!!!!!



Jennifer oh Jennifer I swear she was thinking of me when she made these!

 

As soon as I saw both of these pieces Linda made I new they had to be mine!



These are so much fun and I got them from Aria Design Studio

Now I new I would love shopping with Meg!  She hand dyes bead backing!!!!!



I love these little chicklets and cabs from Sue!  I will be adding more to my stash when my budget comes back!



And last but certainly not least at all are these pieces from Staci!  No words can describe the joy I have with them!

So there you have it.  Additions to my stash.  I had such a blast visiting with everyone and fondling drooling seeing all their beautiful creations up close and personal!

Kristen


5 comments :

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! I had such a great time with all of you. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of all your wonderful beady goodness!! I know I say this every year but I'm coming next year!! Really I am!!!! REALLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen you made wonderful selections. There are several that made me drool too. It is great to put faces to the people that I read about daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to finally meet you Kristen and can't wait to see what you create with your haul,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bead loot! I especially like what you got from Lesley. It was great to meet you in person. Hope we can meet up next time I am in your neck of the woods! :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you have to say, please leave a comment.